As of last night, my roommates know about this new blog and that they should feel free to give their input and/or totally contradict me as I am not the authority on living in our house. As Kim is very active in the blog community, I expect you will at least read some very insightful commentary from her end. Her front end, that is.
So, um...anyway. Here are the questions:
1. So how are you guys getting along?
2. How do you handle grocery shopping and bills - the money side of things?
3. Does it ever happen that Jeff is home alone with one of the other roommates, and how do you handle this?
- Actually I wasn't asked this question exactly like this. A very righteous acquaintance, when I told her of our living situation, said, "Wow. I bet it's tough for you and Jeff to coordinate being at the house together all the time, so that he's not alone with one of the other women." I said, "Uh..." Basically that's what I said. I could tell she was grappling with whether these young hippies were crazy or not, and I didn't want to agitate her further. I let it go, but I will give a hopefully more succinct answer here.
4. Don't you miss having your own home?
5. How do you split up household chores?
6. A mother and baby live in the house. What's the dynamic of caring for and disciplining the baby?
7. Why did you decide to live in community in the first place?
I will start going down the list of questions very soon. Feel free to add your own (readers or roommates), and we can discuss whatever. Peace to you.